Mrs. Obama is one of the most known and admired personality who gained much fame during her husband presidency. She already has huge fan following and is supported intensely by her admirers across America.
And, critics say that Michelle Obama has the best chance to win the 2020 presidential election of United State, among all the current democrats. If you’re eager enough to know why Mrs. Obama should be the next leader of the US, then here are sufficient pros to support the claim.
1. Obama is one amongst the only three First Ladies who owns a graduate degree. Well, it does not advocate anything. But, she is qualified enough to understand how to rule a nation.
2. Michelle Obama has an excellent flair of addressing the public in any occasion. She’s known for maintaining her own family’s ideologies in keeping good family values, and also renowned as a distinguished person according to media.
3. The First Lady has participated in various programs encouraging children’s fitness and good health and promoted campaigns like ‘Let’sMove’ to support the perception. It simply means she values humanity.
4. She left practicing corporate law just to understand the public sector and work for it.
5. Michelle co-founded ‘Joining Forces’, a nationwide initiative, to work hand in hand with the public and private sectors to provide employment, education and health services to veterans and service members, and their families.
6. She is an honest and good advisor. In 2004, at the Democratic National Convention, before Barack Obama went on the stage to deliver his speech, she advised him – “Just don’t screw it up, buddy!”
7. Michelle Obama does not discriminate. She once told Time that according to her touching breaks down barriers between people. She said, “That’s why I’m so touchy with kids, because I think if I touch them and I hug them, that they’ll see that it’s real, and then they’ll relax and breathe and actually kind of enjoy the time and make use of it.”
8. She is very outspoken, be it anything. On one of the campaign trails, she told her teachers that they were not teaching French correctly when she got into Princeton.
9. Michelle knows to set her priorities. She gave up a $212,000 job as VP at UChicago’s hospital to help her husband in his campaigns in 2008.
10. In her stirring speech in the Democratic National Convention 2016, she told, “Don’t let anyone ever tell you that this country isn’t great, that somehow we need to make it great again. Because this right now is the greatest country on earth.” This is sufficient to make a note about her thoughts and beliefs.