1. Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889 in Austria. He raised near Linz and later moved to Germany in 1913 and joined the German Army.
2. Hitler was lucky enough to escape unhurt during world war 1st. He was in a Bavarian Regiment fighting against the British and Belgians. There were 80% soldiers in the Hitler’s regiment were killed or wounded. But Hitler escaped many times without any injury. Many times he moved away from a place where a grenade exploded and killing the soldiers.
3. In world war 2nd during the Battle of Berlin in 1945, Adolf Hitler got married to his long-time lover, Eva Braun.
4. Under Hitler’s leadership, the Nazi army was responsible for the genocide of Six million Jewish people. Also, they were responsible for the killing of an estimated 20 million civilians and prisoners of war.
5. In first world war 15 October 1918, Hitler was temporarily blinded in a mustard gas attack by British army.
6. Hitler was the charismatic speaker and highly effective at speaking to large audiences. For Hitler, public speaking was so important that he would never trust anyone to write his speeches for him.
7. Hitler used blackmail to consolidate his hold over the German military. Hitler forced his War Minister, Field Marshal Blomberg, to resign by using a fake police dossier that showed that Blomberg’s new wife was involved in prostitution.
8. Though many plans were created to assassinate Hitler between 1939 and 1945. The most well known was the “Operation Valkyrie”. Hitler narrowly survived in bomb blast because someone moved the briefcase containing the bomb behind a leg of the heavy conference table, which deflected much of the blast.
9. Hitler was fond of documentary films. He was involved and appeared in a series of propaganda films throughout his political career—such as Der Sieg des Glaubens and Triumph des Willens.
10. On 30 April 1945, when Russians were only a few blocks away from the Hitler’s bunker, Hitler shot himself in the head and Eva Braun took a cyanide capsule. Hitler had given certain instructions for disposal of the bodies to his secretaries.